0 Thanks
1 Posts
9 years ago
tenant has vacated - we have contacted the guarantor for rent arrears - guarantor advised they have no money - tenant vacated last week leaving more damages than the amount of deposit - tenant signed a 6 month ast initially and never renewed - we want to pursue the guarantor as tenant doesn't work - what is the best way to do this and what forms will need to be completed?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.