Catch 22 Insurance
General Discussion

5 Thanks
98 Posts
7 years ago
I am going through the process of buying a vacant property nearly at completion.The lender stipulates that I must have insurance in place at exchange of contracts.I am struggling to find landlord buildings/contents insurance because the property is unoccupied until I buy it and then have a tenant in place. How do I get around this ?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.