company let?
General Discussion

Marie Hastings
Marie Hastings
0 Thanks
39 Posts
9 years ago
I am a private individual and I am intending to rent a house from a development company to then rent onto students so its rent to rent... the company have asked ME to come up with the tenancy agreement, is there any type of agreement I should use?

thank you

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.