Do i need landlord insurance or contents insurance, or both?

0 Thanks
1 Posts
9 years ago

I've recently bought a flat which I intend to let. The lease in the flat includes building insurance and since I want to let the flat as being furnished I am confused whether I need landlord insurance or contents insurance or both?



Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.