Ending a tenancy / Notice to quit
Tenancy Types and Management

1 Thanks
13 Posts
7 years ago
Do I need to issue Section 21 to a tenant when THEY give notice to me that they will leave during a periodic tenancy? I haven't in the past, and just rely their email, but have found organisations such as Councils and Utilities demand a Notice To Quit or S21/S8 notice to investigate queries etc.

Is there a Notice To Quit form?

Thank you,

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.