Increasing rent
General Discussion

1 Thanks
25 Posts
9 years ago

I'm looking to increase the rent on my property (would have been 2 years, the last time) I know I need to give them a section 13 notice. However they are on a periodic tenancy and I thought I read somewhere that I need to supply an Assured short hold tenancy agreement is this correct or can I just provide the section13 notice? Thanks

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.