Rent Deferment
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
27 Posts
7 years ago
Dear Sir,

I wonder if you could help?

Some tenants of mine are having short-term difficulty paying rent and have asked for a partial deferment (for up to a couple of months.)

Their rental payments are on standing order though, so have already paid this month, but would like me to pay back £1300 (so they can live, basically.)

How can I do this and have it recorded officially, so that I’m legally protected (from them say saying it was a rebate and not a deferment payment)? Is there some sort of wording etc that I can use, or maybe a document I could get them to sign?

Many thanks,

Milton G Stephen

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.