Tenants rent insurance

0 Thanks
1 Posts
2 years ago

I have a prospective tenant who has just qualified as a doctor and will be working full time in the NHS. She is originally from australia, and her parents have previously been guarantors of her tenancies during her time studying. She is now unable to use them, due to family problems, and has no UK based guarantor available.

My question is whether there is any type of tenant rent policy that she could source?--or could she agree to pay extra to cover landlord rent protection?

Kind Regards

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.