Getting a guarantor to sign for a rent increase.

4 Thanks
42 Posts
1 year ago

The AST is now a Statutory Periodic Tenancy and the Guarantor signed A Deed of Guarantee (Unlimited) at the start of the AST which covers a periodic tenancy.
I'm about to put the rent up. I'll give the tenant a form 4 rent notice proposing a new rent.
What form or what document do I get the Guarantor to sign. Or what would be the wording.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.