Court order
Tenancy Deposits

Stevie H
Stevie H
0 Thanks
13 Posts
1 year ago

My tenant has done a runner with 3 months arrears and 2 months left on tenancy. She has redused DPS mediation and so I need to get a court order to get DPS to release funds. As you can guess, I have no forwarding address for her so a court can't serve an order on her.

Any advice on how to proceed?



Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.