Finding accountant specialising in property
Tax Planning and Financial

Ramnique Lall
Ramnique Lall
0 Thanks
1 Posts
9 months ago

I have 15 properties and they are not incorporated. I therefore need an accountant who is specialist in property tax and who can guide me in incorporating the portfolio and navigating inheritance tax. 

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.