N316 - Apply for an order for a debtor to attend court
Rent Arrears

John a.
John a.
0 Thanks
2 Posts
8 months ago


Does anyone know the current cost of this and / or experience of filling one in. When I Google it, says £50, but all the posts are quite old that I find.

Got rid of terrible tenant in June, her mum just as aweful and part of the problem. Mum now has a CCJ for money owed to me, next step I want to inconvenience he to have to go to court to declare what she earns or be in contempt of it.

Any help greatly appreciated.



Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.