Deed of trust/Form 17
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
1 Posts
4 months ago

Me and my wife own two property and they are both 50/50 owenership. Now, if i do not transfer the rental income to my wife, i will be on higher tax band.i have heard about the deed of trust and form 17. Has anyone in this forum done it before? i need to know the correct procedure and find the resources for this. Many thanks in advance. 

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.