Property Tax specialist
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
7 Posts
2 months ago

Hi, can anyone reccomend a Property Tax Specialist, than can help me transfer my property and reduce my tax liabilities. My accountant has informed me that my tax liabilities will almost triple in 2025.

I am a traditional BTL landlord and have 7 properties which  I purchased in 2003.  All are in my sole name. I have recieved conflicting information such as transfer them to a limited company etc... My accountant has said a Ltd company would involve capital gains/stamp duty costs. I do not know which way to turn and need accurate advice and support that will help me to be tax efficient. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.