Dept recovery
Rent Arrears

John 123
John 123
0 Thanks
8 Posts
5 months ago

County court gave us possession, rent arrears and costs, approximately £4000. The tenant has left leaving no forward address. Can anyone suggest a dept recovery agent? 

thanks John 

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.