Not had any payments
Universal Credit

Brill landlord
Brill landlord
0 Thanks
11 Posts
1 year ago

My tenant only paid 1 months rent and never paid until they left the property. They stayed in the property for just over 6 months.they are dad tenant claiming universal credit. Is the any ways I can get some of the rent from uc. Thank you in advance

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.