Building Insurance
Property Investment

2 Thanks
30 Posts
2 years ago

I am looking for some recommendation for a landlord insurance that is suitable to cover both building and flats. We have one in force but have never made a claim. The flats are freehold, each person owning respective flat.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.