Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
1 Posts
1 month ago

iv recently inherated my mums house and wish to give to my children who are going to rent it out .my question is do i do it as a ltd company or buy in my name and add my children to the deeds 


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.