Section 8 form filling
Rent Arrears

5 Thanks
357 Posts
12 years ago
You must tranfer the hassle to the other parties and not let it get to you.

You are in a brilliant position because you have a guarantor.

Write to the guarantor and inform him that if you do not receive the rent (sum ?) from him within 14 days of your letter you will recover the dept through the local county court without further notice.

After 14 days issue proceedings through WWW.moneyclaim (google it)

If you want some help with this I will give you my moble number and you can text me an e-mail address. It is very cheap way of suing and you can do it from your computor in comfort.
Let them do the worrying

Best regards,


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.