Private sector tenant reference !

177 Thanks
845 Posts
3 weeks ago

Has anyone had a private sector tenant reference for tenants that are moving into a council house ? The council are asking to see gas certs, electrical safety reports and things for the existing property ! They are all in hand but I think it's a cheek by the council for asking for them ? Are they overstepping the mark? 

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.