Debt collection company failed to pass on collected monies
Rent Arrears

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
14 years ago
You can sue them through but as you say you will have to calculate lost interest which will have to be based on the prevailing bank base rate over the period during which they have held on to your money. As to other costs and damages I would suggest you contact your solicitor for more detailed legal advice. Try

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.