am i stuffed ?
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
5 Posts
11 years ago
probably - You must have a deposit in place for the court to grant possession with a Section 21, you can issue the Section 21 and hope they leave rather than you going to court. You could always join the deposit scheme late and hope the tennant does not realise they can ask the court for a fine from you!

Good luck!

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.