which tenancy agreement

0 Thanks
12 Posts
11 years ago
I have taken over my parent's HMO and need to update the tenancy agreements. Do I use a normal shorthold tenancy agreement or should I use a room only AST

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.