when can i issue s 21
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
15 years ago
You CANNOT serve it before you become the landlord and before you register any deposit.
During the fixed term it can be served at any time and must be at least 2 months long and CANNOT expire before the end of the tenancy. Service after the fixed term is more complex - phone the helpdesk when you need to
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.