Documentation for shared tenancies
Tax Planning and Financial

1 Thanks
30 Posts
17 years ago
I am wondering if someone can help? I want to let individual rooms out to tenants on a shared house basis. I may keep one room myself. The tenants will share the kitchen, dining room, bathroom etc as communal areas. Does anyone know what type of assured shorthold tenancy agreement I need to get for each tenant? Also what type of tenant checks I can do to make sure the tenancy proceeds smoothly.


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.