Letting out a room
Tax Planning and Financial

0 Thanks
4 Posts
16 years ago
Hi, I am thinking of lettings out a room in my 5 bedroom house which I will continue to live in.

I would like to know if I need to issue an AST or a Licence Agreement, if the later where could I get a smple copy of this and what rights would the tenant have on a Licence Agreement.

Also would this be classed as a HMO as the house is on 3 stories.

Thanks in advance.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.