Can someone with a power of attorney sign a tenancy agreement on our behalf?
Tax Planning and Financial

Emma & Tony
Emma & Tony
0 Thanks
12 Posts
16 years ago
Hello all,

We are moving to Australia soon, hence why we are now private landords as we are renting out our home.

If we do not get a tenent before we leave, or indeed we have a change of tenent in the future, can my father ( who we will leave with power of attorney ), sign tenency agreements on our behalf?

Thank you.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.