Ending tenancy agreement
Tax Planning and Financial

Rentapad Residential Lettings
Rentapad Residential Lettings
0 Thanks
17 Posts
14 years ago
Yes you can charge him or her to find another tenant in order to break the contract and also you can ask him to continue paying the rent until the new tenant is found.

The alternative for the tenant is to pay the rent until the end of the tenancy agreement.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.