New Tenants
Tax Planning and Financial

Danny B
Danny B
0 Thanks
14 Posts
16 years ago
I have been offered a reasonable rent from a private renter who wants to stay for 15 months. I believe he wants to live at my property with his brother. I believe he is a self employed builder.

I normally use tenants to do all of the reference checks - does any know how I can reference / credit check these tenants?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.