Fire insurance
Tenancy Deposits

0 Thanks
10 Posts
15 years ago
As per:

"D. We agree to do the following.
1. Keep the property insured against fire and other usual comprehensive risks as long as insurance cover is available."


What is the best insurer to use to cover the rented property in case of fire? Is this not covered under building insurance?

Also does the landlord have to cover the household contents (the landlords & tenants) or is that just the tenants' responsibilty?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.