Bad tenants friends
Tenancy Deposits

1 Thanks
49 Posts
15 years ago
My tenant has visitors who pour into her house nearly every weekend making a disturbannce and shouting in the road at 4.00am after the clubs close.
This has been going on for some time. The council are aware but they need witnesses from their own offices, which close at midnight until 6.00am.
I have issued a section 21 and written to my tenant several times and spoken to her. Police have been at the house 3 times after seriuos insidents. But they will not tell me what they are, which does not help me evict her. Once she got beaten up. Second time two people where just taken away by the police in the morning.
Can I ban her two sisters from visiting the house after 11.00pm until 6.00am? How is it done legally? Will I be acused of harrisment? Or can I just write to her and give notice I have banned them?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.