Tenancy Deposits
Tenancy Deposits

0 Thanks
1 Posts
14 years ago
We have had a change in tenants and received a deposit off them. I know these now have to be registered, but have never done it before, how can i do this. I know there are two schemes, and i want to use the scheme whereby we keep the money in a nominated bank account.

Can you tell me how i can do this and with whom.


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.