Tenancy Types and Management

2 Thanks
410 Posts
12 years ago
I am going to change the use of one of my residential properties to a holiday let and would like your advice on which would be the best contract to use. For my residential properties I always use RLA documents for everything.
Thanks Jan.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.