Appeal against a Judges decision to postpone possession.
Tenancy Types and Management

Wayne Holder
Wayne Holder
0 Thanks
32 Posts
17 years ago
I cant find the form I need to appeal against a Judges decision to keep a tenant in a property after she appealed against a possession order. Let me explain.
I was granted a section 21 possession order, the tenant appealed against the decision stating that she is not able to find alternative accommodation near her childrens school.
The reason I wanted possession was because of persistant arrears but as the arrears was less than 8 weeks, I issued a section 21.
The tenant appealed and voluntary stated in her submission that she was in arrears but promised to pay the arrears plus her normal rent if she could stay in the property until alternative accommodation is found. The judge agreed and now she has not paid any rent since her appeal and the arrears are well over the 8 weeks.
I dont want to issue a section 8 but I want to appeal against the judges decision because the tenant has not met the agreed conditions of the appeal.
I cant find the form on the HMCS web site. Help

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.