how to recover property
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
2 Posts
17 years ago
i have a tenant who is actually living not at the rented address, but next door, at her carers address, in the tenanted address lives her daughter and her boyfriend. The rent arrears is in well in excess of 8weeks, &the tennant recieves £80/wk housing benefit, direct to her account, not mine.
the property has suffered considerable damage during the tenancy.

i am looking to revover the property and if possible claim for arrears/damageds to the property.
i do have a tenancy agreement
ps. the tenannt asked me to evict her so she could get a council house, but the council say that she wont be able to get one, as she is making herself homeless.

can you please advise how best to proceed?

best to go it alone, or via a firm?

section 8, ground 10,11,12(serve by hand) then after 14 days file,

n5 n119? via county court + £150 court fees

your help much appreciated, as my first tenannt from hell...

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.