Regaining Possession of property
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
3 Posts
17 years ago
I issued a Section 21 notice to my tenants on 10th December after they indicated that they were struggling to pay rent and wanted to move into Council accommodation. The housing office advised them that I would have to obtain a court order and evict them before they would be eligible for rehousing. This month they failed to pay rent and I doubt that I will receive any more rent from them. I now want to issue a N5B but am not sure if there has to be 2 months rent arrears before I can do this?
Advice please>>>>

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.