Tenancy - persons coming in going out
Tenancy Types and Management

2 Thanks
14 Posts
16 years ago
I am about to let a property (3 bedroom house ) to 4 persons (not family members). One person is the lead person responsible for paying the rent. Among the other 3 persons some body might leave the house and some body else can come in that place.

If that happens, ie if someone living in the property leave and new one comes, then should I have to issue another contract and get it signed by all. Is there another way to record the change without re-issuing a new contact.

Another question should the contract be signed by every one living in the property or enough if the lead person signs.



Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.