Contents responsibility
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
23 Posts
15 years ago
If I own a ground floor flat and the ceiling in the lounge caves in because of water leaks from the above flat, if the debris damages tenant's belongings, e.g. sofa, could he claim compensation from from me or should he direct the claim to the upstairs Landlord ?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.