Reclaiming court fees
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
47 Posts
16 years ago
The tenant has now moved out of the property but has not paid my court fees. The court order says '...if you do not pay the money owed when it is due the claimant takes steps to enforce payment, the order will be registered in the Register of Judgements, Orders and Fines. .'. Well, the tenant has not paid and my question is what do I do now? Some more forms to fill and send to the court? And pay yet some more money?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.