Court has given me a possession order and ordered payment of rent arrears.
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
2 Posts
16 years ago
Court has given me a possession order (12.9.07) and ordered payment of rent arrears. I have a N325 form for getting bailiffs in.This I intend to do if tenant does not leave. I think I have to wait 14 days?
What is next step on getting rent arreas? I have a N323 Request form for warrent of execution. Will sending this to Court with yet another fee have any real chance of getting money owed. Would I be better to sell the debt to debt collector and hope for a r esult?
Before getting my possession order I also made a Small Money Claim online for the greater part of the rent arrears. Judgement was issued and sent to my tenant.
What is my best course of action to get some or all arrears? The tenant prob does not have much ready money and works only from time to time.
Ian. ps the good thing is I have lots of good honest tenants >

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.