I want accelerated re possession.
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
26 Posts
16 years ago
I served the sec 21 notice due to rent arrears and it expires after 9th November 2007. Would you please prepare the papers for me to request accelerated repossession ASAP. If so where do I send the sec 21 papers to ??

I have claimed the rent arrears through HMCS Money Claim online.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.