Notice to Quit
Tenancy Types and Management

RLA member_974
RLA member_974
0 Thanks
13 Posts
16 years ago
My tenant has been in my property since 28th Jul 2007. Every month there has been an issue with rent payment although I do eventually get it. I also believe there is another adult living there that hasn't signed the lease. I wish to give Notice under section 21 28th Nov 2007. I don't want the situation to get out of control as I just want the tenant out. I'm uncomfortable with them for above and several other reasons.

In anyones experience could I be likely heading down a path that is going to end up in court?? Should I just put up with this until they move out. They are not giving me any other problems.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.