Court Judgements
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
1 Posts
14 years ago
We have been awarded a court judgement against a tenant who left our flat owing money. The tenant moved back in with her parents and the court awarded judgement in our favour against our old tenant at this new address. After our award and prior to the bailiff going to collect the debt our old tenant moved out of her parents house. When the bailiff visited the parents of our tenant simply told the bailiff that our old tenant no longer lived there and refused to give her new address.

How do you go about persuing this debt?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.