Tenancy agreements
Tenancy Types and Management

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
15 years ago
In law your rent increase letters will not be valid unless the tenancy agreement has a mechanism for increasing rent.
If they default best way is to issue a S21 and accelerated possession proceedings.
Full details of possession are on rla website. Look in DOCUMENT CENTRE first entry left hand side for links to notices and court forms
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.