Tenant claiming benefit
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
4 Posts
12 years ago
I have been requested to complete a conmfirmation of tenancy form for my tenant who is claiming housing benefit, and it asks what proof of payment I give my tenant. I currently don't give any, as he pays me by direct debit, and I thought that was the best proof for him anyway. Is this ok, or should I just give him a rent book or something?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.