Tenancy Types and Management

1 Thanks
43 Posts
14 years ago
I own a bed and breakfast hostel and would like a copy of a licence agreement for my residents as i do not want to put them on an AST.
Can the RLA provide one for me? I have posted them privately but have not had a response.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.