Lodger in room with resident landlord
Tenancy Types and Management

4 Thanks
67 Posts
11 years ago
Dear Helpdesk

I have been asked to find a lodger for a landlady who is resident. I know this is outside the Housing Act, but have the following questions:-
1. Does the deposit need to be protected?
2. Does a gas safety certificate need to be in place?
3. Does an EPC need to be in place.

Lucinda Watts

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.