Short term unoccupied property insurance

0 Thanks
4 Posts
13 years ago
Could anybody recommend a company who offers short term unoccupied property insurance for a rebuild value over £250,000? I have an unoccupied, formerly tenanted house which will be going on the market for sale in a few weeks and I have just discovered that my former insurance policy does not cover unoccupied properties! Additionally I only want to take the insurance out for more than 3 months at a time and don't want to pay the earth for it either! Any recommendations gratefully accepted.

Thank you for your help.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.