AST and Part months

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
11 years ago
Hi Peter,

The answer to both questions is "Yes". You can offer a tenancy agreement for any period up to 3 years. You are correct in thinking the vacant possession date on the Section 21(1)B notice would be the last day of the fixed term - whatever that is.

Jim on RLA Helpdesk

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.