Insurance companies that cover sub letting under a Council Leasing Scheme

520 Thanks
1,821 Posts
13 years ago

Does anyone know of Insurance companies that will insure a property that the Council has leased from a landlord, then sub let to a Council tenant claiming Housing Benefit.

Many thanks

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.